Thursday, December 28, 2006

My Mom thinks I'm cool...

I was talking to my mom on the phone today, about a friend. We were talking about relationships and I mentioned that this friend has his fancy set on someone. My mom asked, "Is it Bobbie, he maybe likes?". No, I answered, it's not me. Then I realized this is not the first time my mother has assumed that very thing. Whenever I bring up a friend or aquaintence, she seems to think that this person is enamoured with myself. I will never understand why she thinks this, but my life has now boiled down to, "But my mom thinks I'm cool enough.".

3 comments:

Shannon said...

wish leila thought that about me... :oP

Lizzy B said...

hahahaha! Leila thinks ALL her children are THAT cool! I know, Brown Bear told me.

Ptilonyssus said...

Who was it, it was Robb wasn't it. btw, I didn't know that Carol was still in school, I was surprised to see her on campus.